Tuesday, October 29, 2013
Today (10/29/13) Portola hills elementary school was Lock Down, We got email from the teacher
Due to police activity in the immediate neighborhood, we went into lock down. This is a precautionary measure only. All students are safe in their classrooms. The police will let us know when we can "lift" the lock down.
Thanks God all Kids are safe, including mine.
Wednesday, October 23, 2013
Thursday, September 12, 2013
Thursday, April 04, 2013
Sunday, January 13, 2013
My popular quote for the last year in the office,
1. Failure is not an option.
2. Total satisfaction Guarantee.
3. one stop solution for everything.
4. nothing is impossible.
5. Providing solution right on the face of user.
6. Dut sala
7. I believe making position in the heart of the people rather in company's organization chat.
8. I can do anything, If it is logical.
9. First do it than think.
Sunday, January 06, 2013
Thursday, January 03, 2013
Gambling losses are indeed tax deductible, but only to the extent of your winnings. This requires you to report all the money you win as taxable income on your return. However, the deduction for your losses is only available if you are eligible to itemize your deductions. If you claim the standard deduction, then you can't reduce your tax by your gambling losses.